I HATE HER!!!!

Friday, June 03, 2005

HAIYOH.
HAIYOH.
she's so FAN okie.
can i juz change my home tel.
and she will not be unable to find mi.
Haiixx.
she's alwaes lidat.
can i dun chat on phone wif her??
can i dun go out wif her.
i realli dun like hangin out wif her!!!
not dun like lah.
cos her character is quite different from mi
so alot of things we dun get along together.
and her thinkings are TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY different from mine okie
Haiixx
whenever i pick up the phone.
i REALLI hope that she's not the one who called mi
haha.
like she's ghost lidat.
andd..
can she be more understanding??
okok.
the conversation between us!!
She:hey..we go out on sat!!
Mi:huh...i cannot leh
She:whyy??
MI:i go out wif my friends
She:who are ur friends??
Mi:my pri sch friends lor
She:huh...u alwaes lidat leh
Mi:where gt??
She:where gt dun have??i already sae i wan to go out wif u on 4/6 or 5/6
Mi:gt mahh??(i'm thinking)
Mi:ooo..den 5/6 LOR!!(i emphaise the LOR)
She:you sae 1 hor.
Mi:ya lah ya lah.
Mi:huh...den i go out continouse 3 daes arh??
She:y leh??
Mi:oo..saturdae go out wif my pri sch friends. sundae go out wif u. den mondae go out wif mei sui to make my IC.
Mi:(obviously i lidat sae of cos dun REALLI wan to go out wif her liao)
Haiixxx.
but she dun get the idea.
Haiixx.
have to go out wif her
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I DUN WAN!!!
I DUN FEEL ANY EXCITEMENT OKIE!!
am i veri bad??
haixx.
but i realli dun like her mah.
AND I STILL HAVE TO ENTERTAIN HER LEH!!!!
ARGHHH!!!
hate her
heng si ta!!!!
=p

x 2:48 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}