hahaha =D. CME lesson!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Okok. Mondae, 18 july 05, went sch lah. Haha. Of cos rite. But went home ard 7.00 p.m. cos gt band. Den ytd nite I intended to online but min min wans to use the com so I let her use lor. Haha. See I so gd rite. =p

Ytd have chemistry test. Oh my god. Tink I gonna fail it. Like so mani mistakes. Haixx. Die liao. =(((

Forgot wad happened ytd. Haha. STM!! Ermm. Den blog abt todae. Todae CME is SO HILARIOUS!!! It’s like our class have to do the survey.

Wesley was conducting the class. He placed the transparent sive on the OHP. Den showed us lah. The food we wan for the 2006. den so farni.

Gt 3 columns - YES!! I LIKE THIS!!, I DON’T MIND HAVING THIS!! AND I DUN LIKE THIS
Our class total attendance is 41. so he put 41 as every answer. Haha.

Realli farni. Laughed until my head is gonna drop off. Hehe. Den kana sabo again. Haixx. Let them be lah. It’s their mouth, I cant control it rite. So let them sae lor. Everyone noes the rumours is fake okie. Except for *ahem*. Haha.

Okok. Juz now was so pissed wif this computer. I restarted the computer AGAIN AND AGAIN okie. I switched on the computer at 2.30 p.m. den at 4.00p.m+ it’s okie. Sumthing is wrong wif this computer.

Haha. A few daes ago, the singtel (for com) sent the letter. Den the total bill was $231. my mama was so angry. Den I tot is like the price is fixed. Haha. So I used the com veri long. I was so scared that I’m the one who caused the bill so ex.

So I decided to plae it not so often. Maybe not more than 1 hr each dae. But now it’s okie. Cos the bill said is BROUGHT-FORWARD. That means last time we din paid so now so ex. Haha. Luckily it’s not becos of mi.

But I will still stop myself plaeing com for so long. I scared I addicted. Okok. Later have to study for english test. Tml english test. =(((.haixx

I scared I fail. =(((

x 6:01 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}