long posts!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Wau lau so angry can!! juz now blog so long den the ‘send error report’ thing popped out. den no choice. It will automatically closed the internet explorer itself.

But I will briefly blog it again.

On Sunday, 17 july 05, went out wif stephanie and wei li.den later wif wei ling and mei sui.

Went wif stephanie, stephanie’s mum and wei li to cut hair. But onli mi and stephanie’s mum cut hair.haha. It’s stephanie’s mum’s friend's hse which is located at admarity. is like her friend’s hse. We went to her hse to cut hair.

Ermm. Quite nice lah. When I have finished cutting my hair, the time was 1.05p.m lidat. and I supposed to meet wei ling and mei sui at 2.30p.m!!and the time is still early.

Stephanie and wei li was goin to toa payoh cos wei li was lookin for her japanese costumes. so I decided to tagged along since the time is still early. At the admraity mrt, we saw Ms Lena Tan. So concidence?!?!

Wei li was so suay can. The shop has closed down. Ha ha. So cham. Den we have our lunch there. We ate the Rancho Pocket(KFC). But we ordered the plain 1 cos we afraid that the sauce is not nice.

Okok. den went to toa payoh mrt station to meet wei ling and mei sui. Wei li and stephanie was goin chinatown (see the costumes). Haha. They goin chinatown to meet HAIRONG!!=D.

Haha. Dun be so bad lah. Okok. Den went town wif wei ling and mei sui. Went to far-east to shop!! Haha. Seems like long time never went there. I tink since the sch starts I havent went town. Oh my god. 3 weeks din go town!!

=D. den mei sui and I spotted a beach pants. SO NICE!! Ermm. it’s like the pants have 2 sides. You can turn to the other side and wear it. And the price is reasonable. Can consider quite cheap. The price is $19.90. so mei sui and I decided to save $$

Okok. Den after that went heeren. Cos they wan to take neoprints. So went to take neoprints. BUT in the end … it turns out so … ermm …. NICEE!!!. Haha. We took a lot of time to decorate the neoprints cos the time so much. It’s the time din even started yet!!haha. A LOT of decorations!!!

We could onli choose 4 out of 10??yupp.we decorated EVERY neoprints!! We still draw on the neoprints somemore!! Haha =D. quite farni.

Okok. Den went out of heeren. Cos the time is 8..00 p.m lidat. Den there was an ice-cream stall outside the Heeren. So wei ling and I bought chocolate ice-cream wif bread. And this part – wei ling and I was so pissed off!!

Cos like wei ling and I dun have change. We onli have $2 notes each. So I gave the ah peh. Den the ah peh din return us the change back. Wei ling and I was shocked!! and there were customers waiting for their turn. But the ah peh turned to serve them. So I told the uncle that I gave him $4. and he said ‘ya..den he pointed to the board’.

Den we saw the board written ‘$2 each’. Den no choice walked away lor. Den the rest of the customers walked away. WAU LAU. Like we were guinea pig lidat. *humph. Although was wasted $1. but at the moment I din left ani $$ okie. Not even 10 cent!! haha. So now have to save $$ liao.
Dun call mi go out okie. Kk. It’s long enuf.gonna stop here. Byee!!

x 5:45 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}