mood swingss

Saturday, July 23, 2005

oh my god.
i'm juz wondering why nowadaes my temper is so damn hot.
seems like easy to get mood swings these few daes.
but my period have over...
haha =D.
so dun come and provoke mi
=))
yeahh..
i gt LEON's BLOG site!!
haha =D.
cos my mum bought the magazine( I weekly)
den LEON wrote his blogsite in the magazine~!!
but like nth inside his blog.
=(((
no point..

x 8:48 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}