=((

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Staring at the moon so blue
Turning all my thoughts to you
See your faces everywhere
You're the one who set it up
Now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who feeling lost right now
Now you want mi to forget every little thing you said
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long
Now you wanna sae goodbye to mi
Sitting here all along in the middle of nowwhere
Don't know which way to go

x 7:21 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}