DAMN MR ALLAN KOK!!!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

WEE! i have to cut short huh. =))
seems tt quite alot of things i forgot to blog abt.
STM! Ha!
Umm, do ur rmb ytd had a HEAVY rain?
i was rmb tt we were having chemistry lesson.
and started to rain.
SO BIG MAN!
so the ppl sitting near the windows have to close the windows rite.
included the glass windows(above the metal windows)
the rain was so BIG tt the rain splashed into the class.
the dirts all these kana the ppl sitting there.
hOhOhO~
phew! i was not sitting tt side. c(:
den suddenly 1 water bottle flew in and accidentally hit on peiying's head.
LOL! she's so suay okie.
den todae P.E plae captain's ball.
felt so weird without pei shi, peiying & lilian's companion.
=((
overall quite nice lah huh.
den after plae badminton wif wei li.
=D NICE NICE!
todae no physics test.
ARGHH!
haha. okie lah. luckily actualli.
havent memorise all the things yet.
by tml's test is a revision test or worksheet?
dunno leh.
depend on Ms Tan bah.
den during geo lesson was so pissed wif MR ALLAN KOK!
STUPID HIM! IS HE BIAS AGAINIST MI?
WHY EVERYTIME ONLI SCOLD MI?
I LAUGHED HE SCOLD.
I ASK SUMTHING HE SCOLD.
WADEVER I DO, HE SCOLD.
CAN HE JUZ SHUT HIS BLARDY STINKY MOUTH?
I WAS JUZ ASKING SHABRINAH WAD'S THE WORD AT THE WHITE BOARD
DEN HE REPRIMANDED MI FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION IN THE CLASS.
PLS LOR!
DEN HE ASKED MI THE MEANING OF MILL(I WAS SHABRINAH FOR TT WORD - HW TO SPELL COS I CANT SEE CLEARLY)
SO I TOLD MI I WAS ASKIN ABT TT WORD.
HE SAID HE WAS EXPLAINING THE MEANING OF TT WORD.
PLS LOR!
I WAS ASKING FOR THE SPELLING NOT THE MEANING!
DUMB ASS!
DEN HE ASKED MI WAD'S THE MEANING OF 'MILL'
APPARENTLY I COULDN'T ANS.
DEN HE SCOLDED MI OFF.
WAU LAO.
I DUN SEE ANIONE CAN ANS HIS QUES.
COS NOBODY WAS PAYIN ATTENTION TO HIM EXCEPT FOR ANDY.
SI ALLAN!
BIAS ASS!
den after had POA remedial.
was from 1.45pm - 2.15 pm
cis mr joseph have a meeting at 2.30 pm
now was so confused abt eh Bad Debts & Balance Day Adjustments.
so chim leh.
mr joseph never explain clearly.
he din sae why we have to put here and there.
=((
have to study myself.
okok.
shall stop blogggin.
later have to go study physics(AGAIN!) and POA.
muz ask min min to teach mi some of it.
=))
THANX MIN MIN!
MUACKS!
haha =D.
SAYONARA!

x 3:32 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}