todae P.E SUCKS!@!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I’ve been diarrhoea-ing for 2 daes.
Diarrhoea??
I dunno whether can describe as diarhoea anot.
But in chinese is call ‘lao sai’
haha =D.like so uncivilized
keep having stomach ache
But onli the pain not tt kind huh.
It’s like the pain cum and go again and cum back repeatedly.
Arghh! So pain man.
Todae P.E was juz SUCKS okie!
At first when we, gals, plaeing, it was fine.
But until the guys join us.
Is like they onli pass to THEMSELVES lor.
Are we exist?
NO LOR!
We are juz a transparent person in their eyes.
No point standin down there like a fool rite?
Some of us like din even get the chance to touch the ball okie.
So pissedddd~!!!!!*humph*
next time I would not plae wif the guys.
Umm..onli apply on my class’s boys.
Okok den.
After sch went to the coffeeshop to have lunch.
Saw raymond there too.
so concidence!
Drink the barley.
Um..quite nice.
Ate the fries too.
Went back sch for music lesson.
Had so much laughter!!!
I noticed there’s 1 guy in the band room look like Fazlan
so I asked atiqah
den she said it’s indeed fazlan’s bro
I was shocked!!!
Haha =D.
it's unbelievable although they look alike.
Haha =D.
after the music lesson, went to take bus cos it's pouring outside.
saw zi bin in the bus
wahha.
so concidence!
oh ya.
thanx marcus for lendin mi the storyboook! *it's the 2nd time* =X
todae i forgot to bring my storybk and specs. =(
okok.Stop bloggin =))
is tt you at the window???

x 5:06 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}