I SAW WEI CHOONG & DERRICK TODAE!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

ARGHH!
STUPID BLOGGER!
BOUNCED BACK MY POST AGAIN!
DIS-HONOURED ENTRY!
LOL!




Okok.
WHOA WHOA!
Todae I’m SO HAPPI!
Later den tell you guys wad happen.
Juz now went bugis wif sis.
LUCKILY we went bugis but NOT orcahrd.


Cos todae saw WEI CHOONG & DERRICK at bugis!
WOO HOO!
We gt fate!
They were wearing black colour sunglasses, shorts and slippers.
So SHUI BIAN!
My sis and I ren wei wei choong is more handsome!
HAHA!


We saw them at the traffic light (goin to the bugis street).
They were juz standing infront of us.
To some of your tt it’s not actualli a big deal.
But to mi is a BIG thing!
Cos he’s my idol.
Handsome de wei choong.
=D
Okok.


Din tailed them.
Went shopping.
Went up to the 2nd floor de.
Den SAW THEM!
Whoa whoa!
We gt fate!
=)))

They were waiting for someone.
Sis asked mi to go and ask wei choong whether I can take a photo wif him.
But I dun dare.
=p
And they were like not friendly.
So end up din take wif them.
=(((
Den wei choong walked past behind mi!
=)))


Okok. No more abt them.
Todae bought min min’s present.
Bought a little twin stars bottle for her.
Hope she will llike it.
Tink she will like it cos it’s in pink
Tink if next time I saw nice stuffs maybe will buy for her.
Cos bought for her a bottle is like so shui bian.
Muz add other things too.

Okok.
Todae din bought anithing for myself.
=))
Okok.
Gonna stop here.
7.00 – 9.00 pm watch tv.
9.00 pm -11.00 pm study
11.00 pm – 1.00 am – watch tv.

Oh ya.
Still have to iron my unform.
=(((

x 6:44 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}