SENTOSA! SUN-BURN!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Okok. BLOG AGAIN LOR! But tink will not blog until SO DETAILED bah. Cos lazy mah. U have to write the same things all over again! Arghh!

Meet adeline they all at the yishun interchange. I was late! HAHA! Finalli gt the chance to let stephanie & wei li to wait for mi. i felt so honour!

Okie. Went to sentosa wif eileen, adeline, serene, wei li & stephanie. Board the bus. And wau lao. All of us except wei li felt so dizzy and nauseous. Wad a GOOD recommendation from wei li. =D

Went to siloso beach. Quite few ppl. Found a place to settle down. At first was quite sianx. Cos we dun have ani volleyball or frisbee to plae wif!

Den decided to borrow the volleyball from the guys who sitting beside us. End up we borrowed the frisbee from them TOO. Cos we dun realli noe hw to plae volleyball. Not tt pro mah. We DIN EVEN plaed twice continuous u noe. Damn lousy. Hai yoh. Shi bai arh~

The frisbee too lah. Oso dunno hw to plae. Borrow from them oso no use. Den adeline and I decided to tan ourselves. The sun was not tt strong. So should be okie.

Den after tt eileen, serene, adeline and I went to the bridge there. Sitting on the bridge. The water was so clear and cool. Adeline and I was sun-tannin our back.
Went back there. Den went back to the bridge again. Wif adeline, stephanie & wei li.

Den gt 1 china guy came and asked ‘umm. My friend wans to take a photo wif u all’, we were like -_-lll. Den quickly walked away. We sat at the bridge there too. =))

Went back. Adeline and wei li decided to go down to the water. Den stephanie and I decided to go bathe first as we felt hot and sticky.

Saw lisian in the washroom. So concidence. =))

i gt the bikini shape! i gt sun-burn on my neck and shoulders. red red! pain pain! hot hot! HAHA! tink my neck gt alittle bit sprained. =((

After bathing went to meet them. Adeline and wei li had already finished bathing! So fast.

Den went back to the douby gaut mrt station. Eileen and serene went back home first. Cos they’ve to be home early.

And we headed to orchard to have our dinner. Cos partly wei lin supposed to past by and gave wei li her birthdae cake as a surprise.

Went to far-east(Thai restaurant) to have our dinner. We ordered 4 dishes. Total costs $34.

While we were having our dinner. Wei lin SUDDENLY popped out and said ‘happi birthdae’ to wei li! So shocked leh! Cos it’s like OUT OF A SUDDEN. We din prepared tt she will came at tt moment.

So asked wei li to cut the cake first cos wei lin cant stayed too long. WHOA! It’s a oreo cheese cake. Last time went shopping wif wei li. Den wei li felt like eating this cake. But end up didn’t buy. so I suggested to buy her tis cake.


It tastes SO HEAVENLY! Whoa! Next time I wan tis cake for my birthdae cake too! So nice! *yummy yummy*

Den took quite a lot of pics. Cos we r 5 sistas. The other 2 sis not there. HAHA! And wei lin’s poor boifriend have to keep on taking pics for us. LOL! So pathetic.

Den after wei lin left, we still continued on taking. LOL! So mani pics can! Hope wei li can send mi the pics ASAP!

Den went Taka. Cos I wan to buy 1A/A1 currypuffs. I bought the other flavour. Umm I tink is chilli crab dunno wad lah. Forgot le. I havent eat leh! Gonna eat later. And drink my coffee! So tired! So nid to drink coffee to replenish my energy.

Okok. Den went to Taka and sat down for awhile. Cos our legs stepped on TOO MANI lemons! So suan leh!

Den took train went home. Wei li & stephanie were so siao lor! They seemed like laughing all the way back to khatib. SO SIAO! The thing they laughed abt, adeline and I dun found it's farni.

And the things I and adeline laughed abt, they dun tink it’s farni! LOL! Different ppl have different views.

Okok. Shall stop here. Gonna watch my vampire show. And drink my coffee. And eat my currypuffs. =)) BYE BYE! GD NITEX!

x 11:48 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}