STUPID COM!!

Friday, October 07, 2005

ARGHH!
Why seems like everything is doing againist mi?
I’ve blogged twice of my posts!
But dunno why the blogger refused mi to blog lidat.
It bounced my post back.
HAHA!
And my com is getting from bad to worse.
I’ve SWITCHING ON AND OFF repeatedly the WHOLE DAE!
WHOLE DAE OKIE!
ARGHH!
Made mi so pissed wif it.
But I tolerant wif it.
Cos I wanna to plae com.





Okok. Todae I din study at all!
Din even touch my textbk.
Tink nobody has study for todae.
Cos we still have sat & sun.
We nid to replenish our energy first rite.
Todae min min came back
And told mi she is somesort of being tailed!
TAILED!
OMG!!

Ewww!
Dunno if the person knew tt she lives here or not.
Tml I am ALONE at home!
Scary scary~~
Haha =D.
Tink I’m over sensitive.
Okok.
Gonna stop herre.
BYE!
Gd nitex.
Waiting for the 11.30pm and 12.00 am show.
=))

x 11:18 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}