stupid mi. =((

Monday, October 10, 2005

ARGHH! ARGHH!
BEN SI LE!
Tink my maths paper 2 not goin to pass.
After checking the answers wif they all.
Found tt I’ve so mani careless mistakes u noe.




Question 1 – nvr read the question properly(2 marks fly away)
Question 3c – leave blank cos dunno hw to do(3 marks fly away)
Question 4 – a lot of us have different ans. If I’m not wrong, my ans and eileen’s are the same.
Question 5 – y=3. but I forgot to calculate the x! arghh! Stupid.(dunno hw mani marks fly away)



Den during exams rite.
I tot I’ve finished doin the paper.
Den I fliped through.
And I found tt I din do the last question.
I left abt 15 mins.
Den faster chiong.
LUCKILY the question is the mean & stem & leaf question.
pHeW~




While mr shukor is collectin the papers from the guys first
Wei li and I checked our ans for the graph.

We found tt our rotation part is different.
So I looked at the ques.
We were asked to draw 180 degree clockwise!
I went to draw 90 degree!
So faster change ans.
Den asked wei li to change too.
=))
Luckily my marks din fly away.
=))
Dunno whether tis time I can pass or not.
So mani careless mistakes.
Haixx.



Later still have to memorise geo.
Oh my god.
Muz memorise the notes and wkbk.
And the wkbk’s ans is so damn long okie.
Almost all ques occupied half page of the fullscape.
And there are SO MANI ques!
Die liao!
Hope mr allan will not set the questions too hard.
PLS OKIE!



I cant afford to fail my geo again.
I’ve already failed my common test.
=(((

x 10:43 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}