things have to get done.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Haixx.
So boring.
Tml have to spend my time on tidying up the house.
It’s so messy and untidy.
Rubbishs all over the floor.
Things are misplaced.
Ewww!
Tml have to tidy up the house.
See liao so uncomfortable.
Muz tidy until like a new house.
LOL!
As if!
Haha =D.
But will try my utmost huh.
And my books all lying everywhere.
It’s alwaes the same when I’m having exams.
Cos no time to put back and tidy up the books.
=))
Tml have to spend mi time on watching the shows too.
I havent watch the ‘SuperFunkies’, ‘Pride Bing Shang han jiang’, ‘Tong xin yuan'.
Hai yoh hai yoh.

x 11:27 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}