Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bankrupt soon! wahha. Juz now went Northpoint with Sisters. Bought Mom's present. Shall not sae wad we have bought or elaborate hw much is it. Cos maybe too sum of them, the amount is peanuts.


I realli hate Hisyam( only for this moment). He asked mi to call and remind the band members to bring $2 for band fund again. Last practice i called. Almost everyone picked up and said 'okie. i'll bring'. End up so FEW ppl bought the money! And i tink if i call them again, it's realli no use. They will give excuses like 'Sorri. i forgot to bring'. Waste my time and saliva for calling them. Think i'm so free to remind them EVERYTIME? I'm not their maid okie. Cant they remind themselves? Such a simple thing that they cant do it? I've told Hisyam, yet he stilll ask mi to call them. ARGHH!


Tml still have band. HAIX! Mr Shukor decided to have it. =((


I'm sick now. I'm down with flu and cough. Have to bring LOADS of tissue to school tml. Haha.


=(( Have to clip up my fringe tml as my number of pimples on my forehead is getting more and more. And sis kept naggin mi at it!

x 9:39 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}