And after the last paper has end, Adeline and Wei Lin asked mi abt the thingy. Like WHOA, juz a few mins after Common test, they asked mi! I tink i'm goin to get an answer for myself. I hope you all can respect my decision, as it is MY decision. And you all dun have the right to interfere. I noe you all are being nice to give mi opinions and advices, but i tink tt u all like forcing mi to accept him. I hope after i've made a decision, you all can support my decision. Sorri that i've written abit far too much, but i'm juz writing from the bottom of my heart. =))
Tml goin out. Hope it's not tt boring! Seraphine reminded mi tt tis sat there is band outing, which i totally forgotten it! Aniwae i cant make it on tt dae, as i'm goin out. Oh, tt's too bad. Cos i've already confirm wif my friends that i'm goin out wif them. Tsk.




Happy Family and True Friends.


{♥} Adeline
{♥} Aizat
{♥} Aloha
{♥} Eugene
{♥} Eunice
{♥} Leon
{♥} Lijun
{♥} Mabeline
{♥} Marcus
{♥} Ningsi
{♥} Peifen
{♥} Peiying
{♥} RAYMOND
{♥} Rebekah
{♥} Ruth
{♥} Sato
{♥} Sheena
{♥} Simin
{♥} Suet Ying
{♥} Valerie
{♥} Vanessa
{♥} Wai Chung
{♥} Wen Bin
{♥} Wei Lin
{♥} Wei Ling
{♥} Wei Song
{♥} Xiang Xiang
{♥} Yimei
{♥}