Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ohh. Life is so boring. Especially when u're having test. It's more worse! Now i feel like doing is go shopping and eat alot of snacks! Muhahah! Isnt it great?


Dream on lah huh! Haha! 5 more papers to go. =(( I've finished study Chemistry and Maths. Maybe go read up Physics later on. And clarify my doubts wif Ms Tan tml. Oh ya. Marcus complained Ms Tan to mi on Fridae. Bad words cuming out from his mouth. tsk. He detests Ms Tan so much! Haiyoh. Hope he will like her more each dae pass by! =D


I now hoping Common test can finish it right NOW! And i can enjoy myself and blah blah blah. March Holidaes are cuming soon! :)


Who gt Final Destination 1 or 2 vcd?


Gave my mom her birthdae present tis morning! Hope she like it huh. If not, wasted my money. I rather go and use the money for shopping. =X juz kidding lah!

x 7:01 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}