Monday, February 20, 2006

OMG! I tink Maths was consider quite easy for us. Yet i dun have confidence i'll score veri well. Chemistry test was screwed up! I'm so stupid. You have to find the Mass of ___. So u have to take the balanced chemical equation, eg 2CaO. Den i onli calculated the mass of CaO! Arghh! Gave marks away. I tink i'll fail my chemistry test lah. =((


After school, had lunch in school. Went to look up for Mr Joseph. Actualli, we supposed to have POA remedial after school. Cos no one noes whether it is confirm anot. So quite a number of them left.


End up, onli 6 of us(Eileen, Wei Li, Stephanie, Mi, Andy and Chengyong) attended the POA remedial. Tsk.


I tink tml will be the worst dae for mi. I mean like we have to study POA and Physics at the same dae?! They should separate it! I dun tink i can finish studying the 2 subjects tml.


Hope tml there's enuf time for us to finish writting our essay for Social Studies. Cos normally like u have to scribble instead of write. U'll feel so fed up when u forgot wad's the next sentence. Okie. Shall stop here! 3 more papers to go!


Plans after Common Test
Wednesday: Goin swimming wif sis. If she had sumthing cropped up, den it's so too bad for mi.
Thursdae: Goin out wif Eileen.
Fridae: Band practice. So damn boring.
Saturday: Going out wif Primary schoolmates, who have not been keeping in touch for years.


Mom's birthdae todae! bought her a birthdae cake! :)

x 10:56 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}