Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Todae we had 5 periods of free periods! Though Mr Foo din cum for sch, because he have to go for course, we still nid to complete our Summary for the comprehension. Ytd we finished the Questions so todae only Summary nid to be done.


Mdm Lu had not cum for sch for 2/3 daes. She was not in the course, maybe she's skiving huh! Haha. She gave us work to do. =((


Chatted wif Eileen, Adeline and Wei Lin in the class. They gave mi advices and opinions. I promised u all that i will think carefully before i make ani decision.


Mr Low went for the course. Yet we still nid to complete the worksheet that he has given us. Din complete in class. Becos nobody is doin it and we dun have the mood to do it. But i've juz finished it. Think the answers are wrong. Haha!


Physics lesson. Oh my god. I tink i'll fail my physics test for common test. Cos i realli dun understand the topic - Centre of Gravity. =((( Jialat!


2 more daes to Common test. Seems like nobody have started to revise their work, including mi. Wahaha! It's like totally no mood to study. But STILL we have to study. Think i'll not do well for my Common test.

Ytd conferenced wif wei ling, mei sui, roger and chi yang until 1 am+. Maybe goin out with them the next sat. I dun have ani impression of Chiyang, neither do him. Haha! Den todae Waichung's stuffs. Cannot elaborate out. I went to slp ard 12 am+. Den mei sui called mi to conference for awhile. So i called. Cos we have to sae sumthing to Waichung. But when i called in, he's not appreciated at all and they din start the thing for saeing things to him. So i juz hung up the phone and went back to slp.



i wan to watch 2 movies! The Fog and The Final Destination. It will be shown on cinema 16/2 and 23/2 respectively. I'll be watching it after common test! :)



- I hope i can settle the things after Common test. I hope i can focus on the common test first, before making ani decisions. So i still have to see my results for Common test. If it's poorly done, den......maybe i'll rethink the whole thing again.

x 6:23 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}