Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yeah! I'm looking forward tml! HAHA! Tml i can relax! I'm so happi that todae will be the last nite i'm studying like mad.


Finalli i can understand sum parts for Physics - Moment of a Force! Muhahah! With the help of Ms Tan. Cos went to look for her afternoon, as Eileen wans to ask her sum ques. So after goin through the questions, told Ms Tan wad i realli dun understand. HAHA! Ms Tan and i had the same problem! Not goin to blog out! LOL!


Den now i having better concept of it! :) I've studied POA and Physics. But seems like i din study anithing! OMG! Hope tml paper is not tt diffcult pls! Especially Physics! Cos tink i'm goin to flunk my Chemistry! So have to pass my Physics in order to pull my Combined Science marks.

Yar. Gt back our chinese paper! Luckily, i gt 78/100. But the highest, who is hai rong, gt 79.5! And Albert from 4a2 gt 82! So damn pro! But it's okie. i'm already contented wif my marks. =))

Tml cum back have to catch up wif my tv shows, cos i've been recording the shows since mondae. Missed alot episodes. Haha. not alot lah. 2 episodes.



okie! tt's all! :) Tml goin swimming! *smirks*

x 5:42 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}