Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm so happi todae! :) Cos there's no homework for mi! Muhaha! Had chemistry test todae. I tink the Mutiple choices were fine but when it came to Section B, almost faint. Argh. So diffcult. =((

Ms Tan postponed the test as Hairong said,'u havent go through the corrections and u goin to test us?!'. So Ms Tan decided to postpone the test. Argh. Wasted my time for revision. =(( And my sis's time too. Cos ytd i kept pestering to explain to mi while she was toking on phone. Haha. =p

Todae more teasing of Ms Tan during Physics lesson, again. Haha. Poor Ms Tan. Todae's topic more worse. LOL! So farni.

Ms Lim said Every Mondae there'll be remedial for us. =(( When she's no longer teaching 5a1, she diverted her attention to us. Eww.

Okok. stop here. Goin change blogskin SOON. :)

x 3:21 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}