Sunday, March 26, 2006

Muhaha. I'm so happi todae as i bought sumthing for myself. Shall not tell u all first. Carry on reading huh. Muahha.

Weilin asked mi to go out ytd nite. But i rejected her. Yet tis morning I asked her wanna go out cos i'm meeting Meisui 4 plus. So she and Adeline went town first, and later i went to meet them.

Walked ard Heeren. Gave advices to Weilin on the Clothes she'd spotted. Went to try the outfits in Forever 21. Was quite nice but it's too long at the end. =((

Met Meisui and parted wif them. :) So headed to dunno where. Forgot already. End up we bought Weiling's present at Far-east and Taka or Wisma. I alwaes mix up Wisma wif Taka or Taka wif Wisma. Haha.


And i bought a shoe at Far-east! I love my shoes. :) It's so nice. Haha. Sumthing like pumps but looks quite elegant. Muhaha.

I'm broke now. I onli left a few bucks now. A few. On Fridae, i'd ard $45. On sat i'd $35. Todae a few bucks. Becos of Weiling's present. Weiling: If it's not ur present, i'm not broke now. Humph. Haha.

Okie goin to watching tv. Tml gonna finish my work. But i dun feel like doing Social Studies. =(( Goin save money. I wan to buy a Roxy bag.

iLOVEmyShoes!

x 12:25 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}