Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh yeah! My P.E lesson! :) We learned how to plae Rugby. It's quite fun when we were plaeing againist the other team. Adeline and Weilin din attend for P.E lesson. Den they kept shouting my name! I noe the reason lah! Haha! But do u two have the nid to shout for so mani times? It's realli quite a number of time eh!


When i stepped into class todae, Israel they all purposely asked mi,'Hw's ur trip to Orchard on Sat?' Wau lau. Obviously, it muz be Israel who told them. Argh! Humph!


Sat wif Weilin during Maths Lesson. Chatted stuffs. She enlightened mi quite a number of things. I tink i'll getting a conclusion soon...


I was falling asleep when i'm reading Storybk in English period. Couldnt open my eyes, so fall asleep, luckily Mr Foo was busy wif his things. :)


Lunched in sch wif Vanessa. Mr subronto nagged us abt the Attendance todae, again. So we'd a short meeting after Band.


Tml have to study Chemsitry - Test on Wed. There's no band for tis cuming Fridae! Cos it is clash wif Parent's meeting! Goin have Chalet in tis cuming March Holidaes! :)

x 8:22 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}