Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm not goin to blog abt ytd's stuffs. Too lazy to do so. Muhaha. I bought a Roxy Bikini ytd! =D I bought it at a 60% Sales which overall only cost mi $30! Damn cheap huh. :)

Ytd we went to quite a number places. Our journey was like tis. Orchard -> Plaza Singapura -> Suntec City -> Marina Square -> Orchard. Damn tired. Legs almost goin to break ytd. Haha. Actualli ytd intended to cut my hair. End up, we went there too late and the shops were already closed. And till now, i've decided not to cut it animore. =D

Todae sch reopened huh. A tired dae. Nth happened lah. Ms Tan changed our places again. But end up i'm still sitting wif Israel, juz that i switched place wif him. Haha.

Okok. nth to blog. And i'm too lazy to blog too. Haha. Okie. Bye! Now i regretted that i should buy that Roxy Belt! =(( Stupid mi. I'm goin to change a new blogskin soon. Cos i tink when you people are reading my entry will be quite irritated by the backgrd huh. I felt so irritated. Haha.

x 7:32 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}