Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stayed at home and finished up my homework. Forgot there's maybe a Physics test tml. Later shall quickly read through it. :)

Finished reading my 'Shopaholic Takes Manhattan', which is the Second series. Goin to borrow a few more series of that. Recently realised Meisui is oso reading it. Same interests. Still remembered when i'm obessed in Princess Diaries, she began to read that. Haha.

Tml there's Chemistry Remedial. Boring Boring Boring. I hate Mondae. But somehow i like Mondae too. Cos there's P.E. :)

x 9:53 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}