Friday, March 03, 2006

Tsk. Had POA for the first 2 periods. The topic we are now studying is Correction of Errors. It's so diffcult! Gonna ask min min to teach mi! :)


I hate Maths lessons! But i still have passion towards Maths. I juz dun like the kind of feeling that you have to rush through the questions during Maths lesson. Almost every lesssons, we'll have to keep doing the questions continuously. There is no time for us to stop our work.


Geography lesson is more worse. It makes mi feel like sleeping. Haha! Mrs Tan has a higher Centre of Gravity! LOL! Only Adeline noes hw am i toking abt. Haha!


Lunched in school canteen wif Seraphine. When Danial told mi sumthing abt sumbody or people are talking bad abt Vanessa. It made my blood boils. I mean like can they stop spouting nonense? They din noe the truth yet they are accusing Vanessa. Especially Danial, his attendance is much more worser compare to Vanessa's, yet he still have the face to sae Vanessa?! Ewww! I told Vanessa to ignore their comments. Let their tongues to go on waggin. What matter is, studies is more important. I felt so indignant for Vanessa. She onli skipped 1 practice, yet she is being accused. Wad kind of logic is tis, for God's sake!


Ming Cong, Fariq, Murni and Weng Wah came back for Band todae. Long time din see Ming Cong! His body colour is so damn red! HAHA! Weng wah joined us(vanessa, seraphine and mi). We went over 804 to have sum bite, and chatted abt N and O level. Den took bus home cos instrument is heavy. Haha! AAsked to bring back instrument home todae.


Dunno whether there's time for mi to practice. Cos Sunday have to chiong homework. Nid to complete:
Physics Wkbk - Pg 25-30
Chemistry - Test on Unit 10 ( i din bring home)
POA - Wksheet and have to figure out the Topic by myself! Min min asked mi to go read up her POA notes. =(( so bad of her.
Maths - luckily i've finished tis afternoon.
Geography - Pg 79 and 80 (alof of questions!)


Tml goin out so no time for mi to do. Tml's date - 4 March is so familiar huh! I rmbed it's the first time i chatted on phone wif him. :) Hope tml will not be tt awkward.

x 10:31 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}