Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yeah. Tml i'm going out shopping. Wif sumone. :) A gal lah. Haha. Due to sum special reasons, i cant blog her name out. :)

Seems like a long time i nvr go shopping. I mean like buying alot of things at one shot. Whoa. Have u ever had that kind of feeling? A fantastic feeling. :) She told mi tml Roxy have Sales(30%-70%)! The Sales is from Mondae-Sundae, which tml is the last dae! Hope it have that roxy wallet, which i'm goin to buy it soon.

Tml goin town. And maybe Suntec City and Plaza Sing. as well. Haha. Shall buy sumthing to cheer up myself. :)

I've finished my Chemistry homework. I'm still left wif POA, Physics(Section B) and English Book Reviews. I dont tink i'm goin to finish Physics as quite a number of ppl intend not to finish up. :)

Tml shopping dae!

x 9:45 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}