Saturday, April 22, 2006

Err. End up i din go for the Marching thingy. Haha. Had alot of pestering from Min min tis morning. So i accompanied her to Polyclinic to take her X-Ray Report. :)

Came back home ard 3 plus. Sians. Watching tv and my drama 'Ai Qing Mo Fa shi'. Quite nice lah. But i tink 'Devil Beside You' was so much nicer. =D

Todae i started my revision! I've studied Sec 3 Maths! But not so in detailed, i'm onli juz flipping through the pages and took a glance at the topics that i'm not good at. Haha. Tis is called my Revision. Haha. Of cos not lah. Not in the mood of studying mah.

Nth to blog already. The news spreaded so fast! LOL. I din expected. Hais.

x 11:50 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}