Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Had Chinese and Chemisty test. I'm asked to sit beside Adeline which is due east from my place. :) So far apart. Mdm Lu afraid Israel will be there copying. Israel was so free todae! He went to draw the Bugs Bunny as my Foolscape is that pic lah. Looked quite alike compared to the original one. Shall scan into com.

Overall the Chinese test was fine. But for Chemistry test. Oh my God. Confirm gonna flunk it. Realli! I'm sure i will get ard 5/20! =(( Tink i did not study hard enuf. Hais.

Got back Physics Test on Work done, which was so long ago we've done, i gt 22/25. It's so unbelievable. I tink it's so damn tyco.

Had Band practice todae. Tml is Apd! :) Hope i'll not miss out the things i nid to bring for tml.

x 7:25 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}