Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hais. I have an itchy hands. Argh. Ytd i've gt nth to do, i pressed my phone here and there. End up, i locked my phone wif that stupid PUK password!

And apparently now i cant use my phone. Argh. Btw THANKS YAMEI AND WEILIN for helping to call the singtel, though it does not work. :) So peeps out there, rmb not to sms or call mi huh. Otherwise you'll be wasting ur phone bill.

Oh ya. Ytd i received my phone bill. More expensive compared to last month, which was $40+. Mom said from next mth onwards, i shall pay the rest of my phone bill if it exceeds more than $25/30. I tink is $30 lah. So for the time being now, i can save my phone bill for these few daes. :) But tink i nid to buy a new Sim Card. Hais. Wad a rotten luck. =(((

So pissed off wif my Sim Card. No mood to blog. Cannot sms. Hais. How stupid can i be?

x 5:02 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}