Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm juz back from swimming. Super duper loads of people were there. Dont realli have to chance to swim. We were soaking in the water ard 1 hr and then started swimming. LOL. I told my sister 'we paid 70 cents here to soak in the water'. LOL.

Ytd i'm so exhilarated that Mr Aizat praised mi that i've improved my Vocabulary tremendously. I'm so happi. :) Tsk.

Most slightly tml we'll be running 2.4km. LOL. Have not been running for ages. Ha! Age is catching up. =D

Tml having Chemistry Remedial and Band Practice. And tis stupid ulcer pop out at tis timing. Painful. Tsk.

Back to study test. Luckily tis cuming Fridae is Good Fridae. Cos there are no Geo test! yeah. :)

x 8:02 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}