Friday, April 21, 2006

Oh my god. We had this freaking diffcult Maths Test todae. It's damn diffcult. The paper was tested on last yr's things that we'd learn. But seems like everyone had forgotten. Haha. How to take N level?! LOL.

Went back home, changed and went to meet sis at Yishun. Headed off to Cwp. Sis went to Bugis on her own cos i nid to acc her to interview at 3.30 pm.

Asked the Singtel-Person-In Charge abt the sim card. Dots. She told mi the person who signed up for mi nid to cum down personally, if not call the Singtel-Person-In-Charge and ask them to send a new sim card. Wasted trip.

Parted wif Sis as she needed to go and meet her friends. And i met Min min at Woodlands Mrt. I waited for her 1 hr plus! From 5.15 to ard 6.45!! Oh My God. The worst thing of not carrying a handphone wif u. At that moment, i was so freaking frustrated. I felt like immediately take a train back home. But in the end, i preserved till the end!!

While i was waiting, i saw Wesley and 'his friend'. Seems like his brother to mi. I was trying to avoid him. End up, hais, he spotted mi. LOL. =D

Shopped ard and bought sis's present. Bought sumthing practical for her. Hope she'll like it. Later gonna pass to her. She's not back home yet.

Took bus home. Oh ya. Her boifriend came along wif us. So extra. =X Juz kidding lah! Kk. I'm so tired now. My legs are so tired as i've standin for hours while waiting for Min min. =((

Tml should i go to the Band Marching thingy at National Stadium? Still considering in process. :)

x 10:33 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}