Friday, April 07, 2006

Sianx. Had POA test early in the morning, as it is the first 2 periods. No confidence that i'll be able to pass. Tsk. Busy letting Israel, Jiawei and Isaac to copy. Luckily, there were enuf time for mi to complete. :)

Tis morning there was a huge argument during the assembly(at the Carpark). Adeline vs Lilian vs Ms Tan. Haha. LUCKILY, ended up nth happened. Adeline had a close shave. =))

Lunched outside. And back to school for Band. I was informed that we'll be performing for the APD, Award Presentation Day. And next thurs, we are having a Full-Dress Rehearsal.

Mr Subronto talked in some sense into us. I tink alot of relfections had been made for myself, which is a gd thing i can said, though i dun realli like him. But i'm glad he'd enlightened mi. :) Thanks for his advices.

Had a short meeting after Band. During the weekends, gonna call up the Absentees. Band practices have change to Monday and Wednesday for the next two following weeks.

Tink i'm realli quite busy the next week. Busy over Band stuffs and Tests.

Walked home wif Vanessa and Seraphine. The both of them kept teasing mi. Haiyoh. Humph! TSK!


Tues - Maths
Wed - Chinese
Fri - Geo(ALOT of chapters!!)

I somehow quite looking forward to the APD. :) Hehe.

x 8:00 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}