Friday, April 28, 2006

Yesterdae was so damn busy studying test. I din watch tv and online too. I stayed in my room from 8 plus till 11 plus. Err. actualli not realli lah. I did walked out from my bedroom to kitchen. Haha.

Ytd went studying wif Eileen and Weilin. He came and joined us afterwards but eileen had to go off. So left mi, weilin and him. Studied till 7 plus. Oops. He cant walk home wif mi as i'm meeting my sis. So he headed home, while weilin and i trained back to yishun.

Met sis and went to buy sum stationaries. Especially foolscape as Israel and jiawei alwaes ask from mi. I wonder why jiawei dun wan to ask from 'her' huh. Haiyoh.

I parted wif sis at Yishun Mrt cos she was meeting her friend. Then when i walked till Cheers there, suddenly 1 guy looked like Malay cycled beside mi for a few seconds and asked mi 'eh. do u still rmb mi? last time i'm from the same pri sch wif u'. And when i wanted to ask him who is him. He cycled off and joined his friends. Dots. Wad a super lame person.

End up tis morning, Mr Joseph told us POA test was cancelled. To tink ytd i spent so much time studying POA. Argh. He said becos he gave us the wrong answers and think it's not fair for us so the test was cancelled! Read properly, it was not postponed! It's cancelled. Haha.

Gt back Maths test papers. Now then i realised Paper 1 was splited into 2 worksheets and the same for the Paper 2. So total up i gt 75/100. Quite satisfy wif it lah. LOL. Steph and Miao hui were loving couples! Cos they gt the same highest mark for Paper 2. Haha.

Had Geography Test. Most of it i was copying. LOL. Israel suddenly become so nice. Haha. Shall not elaborate out. =p Err. I onli copied Question 2. The rest i did it on my own. Considered very gd already okie. Unlike Wesley(for those who noe wad he did and you'll noe wad i meant). Haha.

Den headed home after sch. Veri tired. :)

x 3:30 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}