Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eh. I've cum here to update. I din blog for 1 dae and sumone said mi. He, himself 2 daes nvr blog le HOR? Haha. =p

Err. Studied Geography for the whole afternoon. Really. But till now i've onli juz finished Tourism. Wet Rice Cultivation, Green Revolution and Plantation haven memorise yet. Gosh. Tell mi who's the insane to invent all these stupid subjects. Stupid him/her. I'll curse him/her. Humph.

Mother's Day is cuming. :) We're(Sisters and mi) planning to buy sumthing for my Mom. Muahaha. Sumthing practical and good for her health. LALALA.


Eileen's birthdae tml.

x 8:10 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}