Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hais. No mood to blog.

I juz read her blog. I tink she purposely blog there for mi to read it.

I onli have a few words for her:

Firstly
I realli dunno that letter cannot be shown to Weili. As the contents is that u asked mi to tell them it's cancelled. And might as well i pass the letter to Weili for more detail/understanding.
Secondly
I did not act ignorant after i knew that letter couldn't shown to her. I juz pretend nth has happened as i dun wish that the matter might worsened.
Thirdly
I din mention anithing to Weili except for the limelight of the Birthdae Gal thingy.

I realli din expected that the matter will get so serious for wad i had done. If i noe the outcome turned out so horrible, i rather not to sae or do anithing. If i'd not bother so much, all these had not happened.

Maybe this is sort of a lesson for mi huh. Next time if this kind of thing occurred again, i'll juz be dumb, not to open my mouth, and treat this as none of my business.

Good intentions will not be ever repay.

x 8:49 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}