Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hais. Wondering if i did regret blogging out all these things. I'm afraid things get worse after i'd said it out. But it's no use worrying, as i've written and blogged it out.

Well, my intentions for saying these things, is not i want to leave the group or break the contact wif your. I juz wan to say out my feelings and let your know wad i felt. I juz wish everything used to be the past, which we had laughters together . . .



I've completed my Maths Hmwk(8 exercises) and English Book reviews. :) Still have loads of hmwk nid to be done.

x 2:37 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}