Friday, May 26, 2006

Luckily my sis was able to attend the Parent's meeting. As we, the both of us(he and i), had expected Ms Tan would say 'sumthing' to my Sister. So i prayed hard for that. And she really said sumthing additional.

I dun like my results. Utterly sad. Hais. Shall study hard during the June Holidays. I wan to pass my English, get more than 65% and top 5 for level position. That's my expectations. I'm too ashamed to blog out my results as it's too far away from my expectations.

I tink i not going to study outside. But if there's a need, i may consider.

Have loads of hmwk for June Holidays. Gonna complete it before i start my revision. I tink i can onli go out shopping 2 or 3 times during holidays. The rest of the time have to complete hmwk, revision, remedials and Band practices.

I have already plan my time-table for June Holidays. Hope tt will help mi wif my revision.

x 9:11 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}