Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh shit. Tis morning, i was nearly late for school. I dun tink mom did wake mi up. Luckily darling called mi at 7 am and i woke up. If not i will realli late for school. I managed to get to school in the nick of time.

Gt back quite a number of papers back. Maths overall i gt 75/100. POA, expected i'll fail which i onli gt 43.5/100. However, i was already contented wif this mark cos i realli tot i'll be getting ard 20+. And i've said dun be surprised tt i failed for my poa. I detests ppl who have said they'll fail but they did pass in the end, especially they gt quite high marks for that. It's so err...yucks. Those who failed have to cum back on 13 and 14 June for remedial(9am-12pm). Gosh.

Chemistry - 27/50. I'm glad that i've passed. But tink tis time ard, quite a number of ppl gt more than 40. So siao. For english, i failed, again. Argh. When can i passed my eng for once? And tis time ard, it was so badly done, cos i onli gt 32/80. Hais.

I tink i realli nid to polish up my POA and combined science during the holidays. Cannot slack animore.

x 5:46 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}