Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh. Ms Tan talked to mi abt my results during CME lesson. As you noe, my grades had dropped, so obviously u'll noe wad kind of questions she was asking mi huh.

As i've expected, i gt 3 subjects wif red marks which were Combined Humanties, English and POA. I gt 14th position in the class, which was a big difference compared to last yr. Sobs.

Had meeting wif Hisyam after school. Finalli finished up the Proposal, however Mrs Leong has already gone home or wad, so onli can pass it to her tml morning. Hope she will give the green light.

Tml gt band practice. =((

x 4:49 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}