Monday, May 15, 2006

yes. my quiksilver is offically sold. muhaha.

Oh yes. I just want to say something over my blog here.
Please stop doing things that make mi so pissed can.
I know sometimes you're just joking,
but i just dont like it.
I think you're doing things a little far too much.
Intially, you're the one who said u wanted to mend ur ways.
Till now, i dont think there's difference in it.
Pls do not think that if i'm having mood swing at this moment,
cause i'm not.
I've been entertaining or putting you up these few weeks/mths.
I thought you're just joking happily, so i didnt say anything about it.
However, as days passed by,
I think you somehow getting things over the limit.
If you want to shoot people, please go ahead and pick on others but not mi please.
I'm writing this is not to create any unhappyness between us.
I just want u to know what am i unhappy about.
tt's all.

x 10:22 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}