Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh. My feets were killing mi. If i'd noe it would be sooooo pain, i rather wear my flats out today. Argh. Stupid mi.

So i bear wif the unbearable pain. Accompanied my mom out today. I'm fillal eh. Haha.

Headed to my Aunt's hse. Stayed awhile and took bus to Mrt. Had sum bite before going Bugis as my mom wanted to go Si Ma Lu for praying. So prayed for myself and my family as well.

Headed to Marina Square . Bought some bread and Cheesecake! home. :))

Trained back home. :)) I tink i nid to get a nice flats. That day i saw one wif gold colour strips! It's so nice! Shall try it the next time when i see it.

When i'm hypnotising myself that it's not pain at all and i can keep walking, i'm wondering which idiot would rather buy shoe wif heels than a nice flats shoe. Oh. I'm an idiot too. Haha.

Tink of sum ideas for sumone's birthday le. Haha. I'm still searching for it. Hope i can find a nice and suitable one for him. :))

Tution starts tml!

x 6:04 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}