Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh. Ytd dint gt the chance to meet up wif Darling due to his late released of the Motivation Camp. And today it's his last day of Motivation Camp! That's great! :)))

Had been chatting till midnite wif Darling. :)) But we cant extended the time as he nids to wake up early. I doubt tonite will oso be the same (if we did chat on the phone or in msn), as i nid to wake up early for Band Practice tml. =((

4 more days and school will be reopen! Oh my god. It's freaking fast, isnt it? I felt like i have been in the holidays onli for ard 2 weeks! How i wished everyday will be holiday which meant that i do not nid to wake up early for school, no nid to rush for hmwk, and no nid to take N level! That's great if things are like tis! Muahhaa. Dream on! Wake up pls, Sihan! Haha.

Darling's birthday is ard the corner.

x 4:20 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}