Monday, June 26, 2006

Today was the first day of school. I reckoned that majority of people would have tis thinking 'I'm so tired, Yawn'. Haha.

Got up 6am in the morning to prepare breakfast for Darling. It was my first time to prepare sumthing edible for him. So i was afraid the taste was not that yummy.

But it was my 2nd time to prepare breakfast for a guy. Years back, i was being forced by Weiling and Meisui to prepare breakfast for a guy. Gosh. Haha. Wondered if they still rmbed it.

So gave him the breakfast, barley water and 爱心糖果. LOL. Hope he liked it eh. :))))

Received new time-table. Subject teachers came in and told us hw impt was N level. Gosh, N level is 1 and a half mth away.

It was our(Sec 4s and 5s) assembly today. After assembly, Ms Tan was being so sarcastic. Made mi so embarrassed. OhMyGod.

Had Chemistry hmwk today.

Thanks for Wai chung's belated birthday present!

x 3:17 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}