Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ytd went to my 'Great Grandmother's' Funeral. I tink it is called as my Great Grandmother cos she is my dad's mom's mom. Uh huh. I dun have ani slightest impression of her. But we, my family and i, still attended her Funeral.

Stayed there quite long as to pay our respects to her. Juz hope she leaves this world peacefully without regrets. :)

But juz felt so weird. Becos i attended a funeral juz 2 days before my birthday. Sumthing not very auspicious? =D

Oh. I'm looking towards my birthday, which is tml. Uh huh. :))))))))))

Ytd went to meet Calvin and Wenjie to take my birthday presents after cuming back from the Funeral. The first present i've received. THANKS CALVIN, WENJIE, WEI CONG AND ERIC! :)) Aniwae, the shirt you all had given mi is quite weird eh. Haha. =X

Going out shopping later!

x 1:57 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}