Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm here to blog since i have the time to do so. :)))))

Ytd we played Netball for P.E lesson! Netball is sooooo funnn! But we played from the basic, without playing any position. But it was sooo funn! Hope the next week, we can play Netball once more!

Ytd had POA test on Bank Reconciliation. Tink should be alright as my ans were 'telly'. Hope results were not that disappointing.

Took Class Photo today. Hope will turn out pretty nice with the new templates on. :)))

Went for Band practice though we supposed to step down. But onli attend once in a while.

Oh. I've finished watching Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi. It was a happyyy ending! Now left Tokyo Juliet, alot more to go.

x 9:30 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}