Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oh. Ytd i spent around 200 bucks and bought the stuffs i needed!! :)))

Ytd met Darling at Yeo Chu Kang as he was doing his Flagday there. And we headed to town to search for Jason's present. Haha. We were at Ripcurl for quite long time before deciding which present to get for him. Haha.

Around 2.30, i went to meet my friend for shopping and Darling had to go back home himself. Haha. =P So we shopped, shopped and shopped! Hahah. At the end of the day, i bought a Le Coq Sportif Side Bag, a Nike shoe and some personal stuffs. :))) I dint anihw spent my money as i needed all these things! =P

But so saddening, i dint get my Guess Wallet. Hais. I'm not that rich to get a $47 wallet for myself. =P

Ytd saw Calvin, Wen Jie and Wai Chung at Heeren but they dint saw mi. Calvin called and asked if i'm with my Darling. Hahaha. Too bad, i'm wif my friend cos they gt motive. hahha.

Going to study Physics Test, Chap 1-13. I still havent touch on it. =((

x 3:00 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}