Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yeah. I'm so excited i had finished my N level English Oral! :)))) It seemed to mi that a stone had lifted off from my shoulder, and i had one lesser thing to worry about.

So shall blog about ytd's thingy eh, which i tink it would be quite long if u wanted to carry on reading.

Ytd was Darling's Birthday! HAPPI BELATED BIRTHDAY! So it should be my turn to see him to sch. Anddd.....it was the first time he made breakfast for mi. Hahahha. To be honest, it was nicer compared to the sandwich i made for him. LOL. Haha. Nvm. I gt the 口福.

So we met 6pm at Khatib. But before i went to meet him, i quicked my pace to Starbucks to buy for him a small Oreo Cheesecake as he dun have ani birthday cake for tis yr! BUT if he had, i would oso buy for him! Haha.

So headed to Causeway Point - Pasta Mania to have our dinner. Overall, i tink the food arent that nice. Den headed Sembawang Park to celebrate his birthday.

So he opened 3 of his presents from mi there. I onli liked the 2nd and third presents. The 2nd present was a drawing which drew by mi and there were some wordings which were luminous. He could onli see it provided if the surroundings were pitch-dark. The third present was the cake! He guessed for umpteen times the flavour of the cake. Ended up, it was i who told him!! Tsk.

So he didnt get to see the luminous wordings and the drawing there. I asked him to lock himself up in his room and switched off the lights so that he could get a clearier and nice view of it.

And we took bus home. Waited for Bus 171/169/167 pretty long, ended up we decided to take 882 to Sembawang Mrt and trained back home.

So reached home abt 10 pm. :))))

Today i had my Oral! I guessed everyone muz be feeling quite nervous when it was going to be ur turn. But i tink it went smoothly for mi. Aniwae, flaws for reading the Passage, points were not mentioned in the Picture Discussion and Conversation were evitable.

x 3:04 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}