Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh. I have got back my Ss and Chinese paper. It was so poorly done that it's too shameful for mi to say it out. Hais. Hw am i going to pass my N level? =((

Went to catch a movie wif Darling at 2.45 pm. We were uncertain which movie(Ghost Game or American Hunting) should we watch. In the end, we still choosen American Hunting as Darling said he preferred it.

Oh my god. It was so sucks lor. We were so regretted for not choosing Ghost Game. =(( The show was damn boring as it kept repeating the same thing. There, I was hoping the show could end earlier. My Ghost Game~~

Headed back to Darling's house, stayed ard 7 plus. We saw Alvin and Stephanie, his friend, Eugene and Lina, Stephanie and her mom, and his parents. Oh my god.

Addicted wif Smile Pasta.

x 8:39 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}