Thursday, September 28, 2006

3 days to N level! Time really flies. Instead of discussing to promote to Sec 5, almost of my classmates were discussing which ITE are they going and wad course they're choosing.

Wad if i cant make it to Sec 5? I tink i will go Simei ITE and choose Tourism. I knew my family members will protest abt it. If we, students. tried our best to aim for our goals, but in the end the effort is futile, they will say we dint study;we're slacking; we were just being lazy etc. All sorts of reason will be commented.

Sometimes we really did put in our effort. Upon hearing this from the parents, our confidence will definitely decrease. Another example, parents will not praise if ur results are excellent/good, they will only reprimand u when ur results is not well-done. They do not know how hard is studies are.

Kk. Enough of this. I passed my English! I gt 59. If i can pass my English for N level, i will fly up to the sky. I really really hope i can pass my English!

x 7:17 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}