Monday, September 18, 2006

Seems like i dint have a proper entry for ages. I shall blog more from now onwards otherwise no one is going to patronize my blog. Haha.

First day of school after Prelims had ended on last Friday. Got back some of our Prelims papers which i dint expected to get it back that fast. So, so far, i got back my Geography, Chemistry, Maths Paper 1, POA and English papers.

Geography - 33/50(B3)
Chemistry - 30.5/50(b4)
Maths Paper 1 - 33/40(A1)
POA - 83.5/100(A1)
English - 42/80(C6)

Yups. That's all i received back. So from my results, i can see that my Combined Science is poorly done becos i noe my Physics will somehow juz pass or fail. So from today onwards, i have to (brush up) my Combined Science. :)) Later going to start revision after slacking/resting for 3 days.

I'm very satisfied wif my POA results. As i failed my POA for mid-year, getting only 40 plus. I'm glad that my POA is back on the track now. Of course, it still nids practice for it.

After school, met Darling for lunch. Headed Northpoint - Food court. After that went over to my hse to show him my baby photos. So ugly~ Haha. Quite alot of difference i tink.

He went home after that. :))) 14 days to N level!

Tml is our 5th month. Time flies huh. However it's onli a small peanut to weilin's which is her 1 yr wif her baby tis week. Why i wrote her baby? cos i dunno hw to spell her stead's name. LOL.

Somehow the feeling has come back. The saddest thing in Sec 2. I dunno why too. At that moment, i wanted to be alone since she dont seems to regard mi as her . . . . I dunno if i'm thinking too much but whenever i see she . . . . i tink she prefers her.

x 7:01 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}