Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sorry for the delay to update my blog. I'm busy studying that's why. Hehe.

Tuesday
Our fifth month! At last decided to watch the movie - Pulse. Darling came over my hse ard 3 pm to meet mi becos i was not ready yet. He had plently of time that's why(he didnt go to school as he was not retaking Chinese).

So headed Cinileisure to get the tickets and smuggled some food into the cinema. Err. Quite frightening, however i dont really like the storyline. FD3 was much much much better. =D


Had our dinner at a Japanese food outlet at Cinileisure. Err. The food was so-so lah. :))

Shopped around and was asking for jobs. I asked once only. Yar. I intended to work during the holidays although my mom disallowed mi. I will try to get the jobs which its working time is more flexible. :))

So trained back home and took pics in the train. Darling sent mi home after that. That's all.

Today
Thanks for the present, Vanessa! :)) Mugging Mugging Mugging Mugging Mugging~

x 8:20 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}